PRIORITY SCHOOLS (PSPB) & EDUCATION
Specialist Computer Systems Ltd are once again leading the way in development of ICT proposals to fit with the latest an-nounced Priority School Building Programme and Academy Batch procurements both funded by the EFA.
Specialist Computer Systems Ltd has a rich experience of delivering ICT solutions to new build/refurbishment academies including North Durham Academy, Bolingbroke Academy and North Shore Health Academy and have recently completed PSBP in the East Batch 1, NW 1 Batch 1 and NW Batch 2 schemes.
Specialist Computer Systems Ltd expertise in this area focuses on:
- The New Technical Decant Protocol and minimising the integration risk for the school and contractor.
- Focused cost effective compliant Active and Wireless solutions.
- Design of integrated school environments where ICT is the focus.
- Innovative energy saving ICT solutions which integrate with BMS.
- Full ICT infrastructure design and installation.
- Provision and/or decant of Audio Visual and security solutions.
We also continue to provide our ICT support service to schools and provide ICT solutions pro-curement and installations.